G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Way to go Josh!

Josh has completed his first year of preschool!  I wasn't sure if we were going to make it through the whole year.  He had a hard time going to school for the first half of the year.  Lots of sickness and he is my home body.  Don't get me wrong, I love having that kid around, he can always bring a smile to my face!!  I wanted him to go in hopes that he would enjoy some time doing his own thing.  We made it to Christmas and thought maybe I would not send him back, but I loved his teachers and I really wanted him to get over his issues with leaving me.

Well I have to give a huge high five to his 2 amazing teachers!!
Ms. Kellie & Ms. Hevila

They were the ones who really got him to go.  I would walk into the room and Josh would be clinging to my leg and crying.  They would take him and work with him and would walk out of class with a big smile on his face!!  I am grateful for the time and care they put into Josh and giving him what he needed!


He had a fun year with a lot of fun activities!



This day they did some fun obstacle courses will rolling, climbing and sliding.



That same day they got to go to the fire station and see all the big huge engines and get some good info on fire danger and safety. 


My future  fire fighter!


This is the day of his graduation.  It was fun to go and see him preform all the cute songs he has been signing all year long at home.


Here he is receiving his diploma from his teachers. 


All but Ben(he had test) got to skip out of school to see he preform his stuff.


Josh really loved his teachers and they loved him.  I always get a little teary eyed when they all have to say good bye to each other.


Love those teachers!!



Very proud of our little Joshy!
  

No comments: