G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A new school year has started!  I can't believe how fast the summer went.  I always say at the start of the summer that it is going to go by fast, well it happened again....way too fast!

Ben has started the 8th grade this year.  I am having a hard time watching him grow so fast.  Fortunately he is loving school!  He is doing o well this year and his attitude is awesome!  I love this kid!  He is always happy and loves life. He has great self confidence and he doesn't let anything get him down.  I wish I could be more like him!


Megan has started her first year of Jr. High and is really loving it.  She has done the transition very well. She likes jr high, but she tells me that she doesn't like being just a kid on the seating chart.  She misses having the connection she has had every year with her elementary teacher.  You don't get that as much in jr. high.  I have given her some suggestions so we will see, but all-in-all she is loving it.  She joined the cheer leading world and has really grown form that whole experience.   She definitely has the bubbly personality you need to be a great cheerleader. 


Sarah is excited to be the "oldest", of the Gordon, in Barratt this year.  She is in 4th grade this year and is loving ever minute of it.  She has an awesome teacher, Ms. Wakefield, and is really thriving in her work.  She loves being the older one for Isaac and will continue that next year for Josh.  She is an awesome big sister!!


Isaac has entered into the chapter of his elementary school years with Kindergarten!  I can't believe that he has passed through those years of pre-school so fast.  I see him growing up every day and I want to freeze him just as he is.  

He his loving kindergarten and his teachers name is Mrs. Haws.  He has really grasped all that she puts in front if he and really loves learning!  I am the room mom this year and love being able to be in there and see him in his classroom.


And last but not least there is my cute Josh.  He is in his last year of pre-school with Ms. Lisa and is loving it.  

I think it is because he is my last, but everything he does I get teared eyed and my heart aches.  I have the hardest time watching him and Ben do their things.  My first and my last.  All I have to say is I am a wreck when I see Josh and Ben hit milestones or move on to the next big thing.  Lets just say I might have to be wheeled off the school grounds next year!!


This is my JOY and Happiness!!

I am so eternally grateful for my children and the beautiful life they give me!





No comments: