G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

No more preschool!!

A big year for Isaac 

He has graduated for preschool and is heading to kindergarten!  I can't believe he is that old!!  He is so excited to go to school with the big kids.  I think he is ready and will handle it really well.  Now as for me, I think I will cry!!





Ms. Stacey had been an amazing teacher!  Megan, Sarah and Isaac have all had the chance to be in her school.  Unfortunately she is not doing school next year so Josh will miss out :(

Isaac loved his teacher so much that when we were registering him for kindergarten he asked me if Ms. Stacey was going to be his teacher, I told him no.  Then he asked if she could at least come with him.  It was so cute he brought tears to eyes.  I am so grateful for all the amazing teachers that have touch all of my children's lives.  It is a blessing!! 


Isaac has had an amazing year and has absolute loved going to school and learning. 

I love it when we walks through the door with his big huge smile and his green stick (that tells me he had a good day) and tells me all the fun things he did that day!  This kid loves a challenge and loves to learn!

Way to go Isaac!!!



No comments: