G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yes I am not the best blogger.

Oh well, right.

Part of my problem is that I think that if I don't have picture's to show then I don't have any thing to blog.

Well I am going to try to get over that and blog my thoughts as well. I want to use this as part of my family journaling as well as keeping in touch with family and friends and not have it just be photo's.

Not very many people view or comment on my blog so I don't think it will bother any one if I start adding just my thoughts.

Well here goes. :)

1 comment:

Cece Girl said...

Oh it totally bothers me...:) (PS, that was sarcasm). I love your thoughts! Please. More thoughts. And more pictures. They are all good.