G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family


The girls and I got to go see Theo in his very first piano recital today. He did so well!! He was so excited and ready to show his stuff.

It is when I get to be a part of these thing that makes me so grateful that I get to live by some of my family. I wish I could live by all my family but I can't.

About 2 weeks ago I was lucky enough to go out to Wisconsin and be apart of two very wonderful events. Beth blessed sweet little Hector and Baptized Damon. My sister Beth and her husband Jason have done an amazing job with their family and I and grateful for their example.

I was able to be with both my sisters, which doesn't happen often. We had an awesome time together!! There were many late nights, lots of laughing (maybe a little of wetting our pantsbecause of all the laughing), and long talks about everything. I am so blessed to have 2 AWESOME sister in my life. I think I am the luckiest because they are both my older sisters, so I have to guardian angels looking out for me.
The sweetest addition to the ever growing Baker family!! I love family and we have a pretty dang great one!! I think there are 16 grandkids!!
Here is sweet Damon on the day the he got Baptized. He was so happy and excited. I am very proud of him. He is a wonderful example to his sisters and brother.
Cutest thing ever!!! Hector was able to share Damon's special day with him and be blessed. I am so grateful for the Gospel and the hope peace and joy it brings to me and my family. Sitting there that day and witnessing the Gospel touching my family was priceless. It was a real testimony builder.
Beth and Jason are wonderful parents. They have a beautiful family.




3 comments:

Jenny said...

I am verklempt! Thank you for posting this. And thank you for coming to Theo's recital yesterday. He thought it was the best thing ever. He is all smiles about it. You guys are such an important part of his life. Keep posting!!!

seven said...

Jenny-I'm impressed that you know how to spell the word verklempt. We love Theo and he did awesome!!! You have awesome kids! We had a blast the adrian.

The Johnson's said...

I love that picture of you with baby Hector. Family is important especially by the looks of it a family like yours. Love ya!