G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The feast before the feast.



So this year we spent Thanksgiving at my sister Jenny's house. So to start the day off right we had a pre-feast. I went all out for breakfast and had a lot of fun.

We had:
Homemade sticky buns
Homemade hash browns
Eggs
Bacon
Orange juice

It was very yummy!!

As we sat eating our breakfast we went around and everyone said one things they are grateful for. Sarah: my family, Josh: Jesus, Ben: food, Megan: mom & dad, Greg: his family, Callie: my testimony and my family(i can't pick between those two).
I wanted to eat ALL the sticky buns!
YUMMY!!!!

2 comments:

Toby said...

I totally need the recipe for the sticky buns!

Cece Girl said...

Looks yummy!