G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

I am no longer seeing Red!

From the moment I saw it, it needed to go!!  We have been in this house for 4 years and have done a lot of stuff to it.  The first thing I wanted to do was to paint the red room.  It was dark and sad and not our thing.


The problem was that the wood work was very dark blue! I love to paint but this was overwhelming to me.  We finally got someone in here to paint it for us ( that was hard to do)!

We had to have the whole room sprayed even the doors!  So glad that I didn't have to do any of that!

After a week of Randy (the paint guy) in our house I was ready for this to all be done!  The boys had a lot of questions for Randy and were every interested in what he was doing, had to block off the room to keep the inquisitive little people.

Now we have our "Family Office".


Our vision for this room was to have a place where anyone in the family could have a quiet place to go and study, play the piano, read a book, or just get away from the noise.  

No comments: