G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day part 2

Our celebration of Valentines Day last about a week.  With parties and birthday's and trying to find a good night to go out on a "special" date it can really go on and on and on.  But that's ok!  Who doesn't like to have the "love" holiday last extra long!


I love Valentines Day because I get to give lots of hugs and kisses and the kids can't complain!  I think deep down inside they all love it (Ben).  I also love to deck out the house and have lots of fun treats around.  I love to make special lunches and put lovey dovey things in them.


We sang Happy Birthday to Sarah! 






This year I really got spoiled!  On Friday we left the older 2 kids in charge and went out on a date.  They successfully put the 2 little guys down to bed and we came home to a very happy house!!!!!   


On Saturday Megan cleaned the WHOLE upstairs!  She empties the dishwasher (it wan't even her day), she loaded it and cleaned the kitchen spotless. She picked up all the clutter and put it away (that is a job that could take all day on it's own), she vacuumed All the rooms upstairs (5 total) and best of all when she was all done with that she asked if there was anything else I would like her to do.  She ROCKS!!


I got the BEST Valentines from my kids and hubby.


Got to be part of school parties.


And then got to have a really fun Family Home Evening.  We talked about our family and had everyone write on hearts why they love being part of the Gordon Family.  It was awesome.  After we shared our thoughts we heart attached our back door so that every time we leave our home we are all reminded why we love to come back.  It had been really fun to see the door through out my day today!













Have I mentioned how much LOVE Valentines Day!!



2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

You are such an amazing Mom and your family is so lucky to have you. Your kids are awesome too and I am so glad to be a part of the Gordon Family (as friends of course).

Cece Girl said...

So cute! And happy birthday Sarah cutie!