G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

GOING UNDER THE KNIFE?





That's right folks, I have gone under the knife. I wish I could say that I got new boobs or a tummy tuck but I can't. The reason for surgery is for a foot injury I have been dealing with for the past year and a half. For those who don't know, last June the kids and I were at the grand old Seven Peaks water park. I was holding Isaac who was like four months old and was pregnant with Josh (when have I never not been pregnant). I was on some steep cement steps and they were slippery and I slipped on them and try to stop myself with my heel, and Isaac's face. I let it go for months thinking it would heal over time put it didn't. I finally went in and for three months walked around in a boot, but it didn't work. Because I was prego they really couldn't do anything more until I had my baby. Anyway, to make a long story short I recently found out that I chipped my bone and because I wasn't treated right I have had to have surgery on it. It hurts like crap and I have to be very dependent on others which is driving me nuts. But I am so grateful for Greg and all the help and love he has given. I have to be in a cast for three week and I can tell you right now it is going to be three very long weeks.

No comments: