G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Megan

Megan is our true performer!! You ask her what she wants to when she grows up and it always has something to do with being in front of people and performing. I hope that she keeps that confidence as she grows up and doesn't lose that like I did.

In our Elementary school this year they put together a Ballroom dance team. They have been doing it since the beginning of the school year and practice every Monday and Tuesday's before school starts. This schedule would only work for Megan and not any of my other children. She is my, on time get up as early as you need to to make sure you get to were you are going on time kind of kid (I love that).

They had their first sneak peak of the dances they have been working on. In January they will go to their first competition.






No comments: