G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bottle addiction

2 and 1, way to old for the bottle!! I think it is time to get the boys off the bottle. When Isaac was one I used the excuse that I was just about to have another baby and it would be way to hard on him. Well there are no more excuses now, only that I think I'm addicted to it more then they are. I must bite the bullet and do it. May the force be with us!!!

2 comments:

Lanna Palmer said...

Oh good luck! It's always hard for me to give up the binkie, that is my biggest crutch, but the bottle is hard too! They are so cute Callie, sucking on their bottles together, just adorable:)

Jenny said...

Good luck with that. Maybe they can console each other. Do either take a pacifier? They look like little angels together. Weren't you just saying what little angels they were. Yeah, just the other day!! ;)