G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cracked The Pine Wood Derby Code?

I'm so proud of our Megan. A couple months ago we did a "daddy/daughter" pinewood derby for Activity Days at church, and she came in 1st Place!!! It was truly a miracle for those of you who know how skilled I am in wood-working LOL!

Now that we've cracked the pinewood derby "code" we're gonna take every derby by storm!
Anyway, we are happy that Megan had a good time, and even happier that I had the chance to spend some good daddy/daughter time together...good job Megan! Love Dad.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats Megan!! And Greg. I love the look on Megan's face. That must have been an exciting event. I will have to have you help my kids with derby cars someday.