G7

Together as a Family we are embarking on a wonderful journey....here we can share the best times of our lives!!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family Pictures



















Ti's the season for family pics. We need to thank big sis Jenny for taking time to take pictures of our family. It wasn't as bad as ti has been in the past. I guess if you've been attempting to take family pictures for 11 years you learn how to get the kids to be happy and go along with the plan. This year has been the most successful, minus the little boys. I'm thinking two more years and hopefully there will be more than just one picture when everyone is looking at the camera. I guess the main goal in taking pictures is capturing the memories of what life is like at that moment. We had fun and that what's most important. At least that's what my wise father keeps telling me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what cute family pictures. I so need to get mine done. You have got a dang cute family.
merilee